Name: Toshiaki Kato
Fields: Nanoscience, Plasma Science,
Materials: Carbon nanotube,
Transition metal dichalcogenide (TMD) (WS2, MoS2, WSe2, MoSe2,...)
Topics: CVD syntheis,
Electrical device (transistor, solar cell),
Optical physics (excitons)
Tohoku University, Japan -Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, September 2007.
Tohoku University, Japan M.S. in Electrical Engineering, September 2004.
Tohoku University, -Japan B.S. in Electrical Engineering, March 2003.
(1) JST-PRESTO Researcher. October 2017 to present.
(2) Visiting Associate Professor, Kyoto University. April 2017 to present.
(3) Associate Professor, Tohoku University. April 2016 to present.
(4) Lecturer, Tohoku University. October 2013 to March 2016.
(5) Visiting Researcher in Stanford University (Prof. Hongjie Dai). September
2008 to June 2009.
(6) Assistant Professor, Tohoku University. December 2007 to September
(7) JSPS fellow (PD), October 2007 to November 2007.
(8) JSPS fellow (DC1), April 2005 to September 2007.